A South Carolina Car Accident Lawyer That Fights for You.
Rear-end collision or fender bender, T-boned, hit head-on and anything in-between, car accidents can happen to us all. When they do, you need a car accident lawyer that is ready to take action. You need a lawyer who has your back from dusk-till-dawn and any day of the week. Let the experienced team at The Green Law Firm help! Once you’ve been in an accident, it’s best to move fast. Insurance companies work hard to make sure you get paid as little as possible. They use investigators to dig up evidence that slashes your rightful compensation to pennies. Let Bill Green fight to protect your interests and make sure you receive the greatest amount of compensation possible. We’ll make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible.
When Should I Get an Attorney After a Car Accident in Charleston, SC?
If you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident, you may be wondering when is the right time to call a car accident lawyer? Right away. Time is precious. First, make sure you have attended to the medical needs of yourself and anyone in your car. Now is not the time to take chances. Even if you don’t think you’re hurt, you still may be. Remember, you might be in shock right now!
Injuries that feel minor at first can grow into something bigger over time. You need to receive care from a doctor to keep you pain-free and as safe as possible. Once you have secured the immediate safety of all people in your car at the time of the crash, it’s time to get help. Before you sign papers. Before you speak to anyone. Lock in the help of an experienced pro that knows the ropes!
As soon as an accident is reported, the insurance company will be on the hunt building its case! The evidence is essential. Timing is critical.
Three Things Car Accident Lawyers Can Do for You
Let’s break this down. Here are three ways an experienced car accident attorney can help you after an accident.
Keep it Fair and Tell YOUR Story.
We’re obsessed with details needed to get you justice and the compensation you deserve.
- Investigating at the scene
- Reviewing medical records
- Analyzing police reports
- Talking to witnesses as needed
- Confirmation of your lost wages
We secure all evidence needed to make your case rock-solid. Your compensation is determined by uncovering who is liable and responsible in the accident! If you are over 51 percent at fault for an accident, you will receive no compensation.
Insurance companies have aggressive fact finders on their side, stacking the deck against you. They jump into action as soon as they are notified of your accident. We keep the playing field level and make sure you are represented fairly from start to finish.
Keep It Easy
We understand what you are going through! Being in a car accident can be overwhelming. The logistics are complex and stressful. We handle the details on your behalf to keep the process simple. This allows you to get on with your normal life as soon as possible.
- Answer all your question
- Return your phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Help you file claims
- Keep you informed every step of the way
- We sweat the small stuff so you don’t have to.
- Demand Results
We do everything in our power to make your life feel “normal” as fast as possible. Our team pursues getting you the justice and results you deserve with ruthless diligence.
- Make sure you get the medical care you need/connect you to specialists
- Cut through insurance red-tape; see your bills are paid
- Arrange a rental car and help get your vehicle fixed
- The compensation you may be able to get is directly related to the kind of injury you suffered.
There is no formula for your potential compensation, but the following is taken into consideration:
- Medical expenses that include any hospital stay, doctors visits, rehabilitation therapy, treatments and cost of prescription drugs
- If your injury is serious, assistive living devices or adjustments to your home, which would also be included
- Property damage, including your car, anything you were towing or carrying in the vehicle or the home/property damaged during the crash
- Lost wages incurred if you are unable to work due to the crash
- Pain and suffering of your physical and emotional state and the amount of emotional trauma you have gone through
- Punitive damages if the case includes drunk driving, hit-and-run driver or other actions deemed morally reprehensible