If you or a loved one was injured in an accident in Charleston South Carolina, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you receive the compensation needed for lost wages, hospital bills, and future expenses caused due to the accident. With more than 20 years of experience, The Green Law Firm has represented thousands of personal injury victims in Charleston SC, and recovered millions on their behalf.
When a person is injured due to another’s negligence, the victim by law can recover monetary damages for losses including medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. While it is common for personal injury lawsuits to be settled out of court, our personal injury attorneys have reputations as aggressive trial lawyers, and are not afraid to take on large insurance companies on your behalf. When asking for an “attorney near me”, The Green Law Firm is a good choice.
If you have been injured, and are searching for experienced law firms, contact our Charleston Lawyers at The Green Law Firm today, we offer a free initial consultation, and are ready to defend your rights. 843-747-2455
Charleston South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
It is the job of the insurance adjusters to close your case quickly, and for as little as possible. They do not have your best interest in mind, and if you are not defended by an experienced personal injury attorney, you could miss out on the settlement the law allows. Our attorneys will do the hard work for you, and let you concentrate on getting better, and getting your life back on track. Finding accident law firms that can represent you properly can be a daunting task, call The Green Law Firm today, and see how easy it can be.
Some Types of Cases We Handle
Personal injury lawsuits are filed based on the fact that another person was negligent which played a part in causing the victim’s injury. For instance, if you go to a doctor’s office, and they treat you incorrectly, or misdiagnose you, and perform unnecessary treatment, or surgery, it could be considered negligent and therefore be pursued for compensation for your injuries. Personal injury is not limited to medical malpractice and can be filed against different types of people and companies.
At The Green Law Firm in Charleston SC, we handle a range of lawsuits including but not limited to:
- Commercial Premises Liability: Commercial Business owners are responsible for keeping commercial properties safe from any any kind of safety hazards to the public. Grocery stores, restaurants, malls, and other commercial businesses that do not keep their parking lots and public areas reasonably safe and lighted could be considered negligent.
- Residential Premises Liability: Landlords and property owners are responsible for the upkeep and safety of their premises. Landlords who do not reasonably keep their properties free of dangers may put their tenants and visitors in harms way for injuries from building fires, slip and falls, and personal attacks.
- Defective Products: Manufacturers are responsible for making sure that their products do not have any potentially dangerous defects. When a company designs or manufactures defective products, such as automobiles, medical devices, drugs, etc. that pose a risk for personal injury, they could be considered negligent, and upon incident may be pursued for compensation.
- Medical Malpractice / Nursing Home Abuse: Staff members at hospitals and nursing homes are expected to provide a certain level of care for patients. When a medical professional improperly reads a patients’ medical chart, prescribe improper medications, or surgeries/treatments, they may cause patients to suffer injuries that could otherwise be avoided.
How Much Will My Lawsuit Cost?
The Green Law Firm only charges if we favorably resolve your case. Each case is different, but when we win your case, we are paid a part of the settlement. Call for a free case evaluation.
How Much is My Lawsuit Worth?
The full amount you may be able to collect in your lawsuit can vary depending on several factors, including how severe your injuries, what will be required for treatment, permanent loss, and more. One of our personal injury attorneys can help you by finding our more about the details of your accident, and get your case under way.
In common personal injury lawsuits, victims sometimes seek compensation for the following:
- Past, present, and future hospital and medical expenses
- Lost wages due to the injury
- Pain and suffering by the victim and passengers
- Loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish
Attorney Bill Green is committed to providing representation to people injured in accidents throughout South Carolina in the following areas:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident Injury
- Motorcycle Accident
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Drug Injury
- Defective Product Injury
The importance of a seasoned Charleston Injury Lawyer cannot be overemphasized. If you live in Charleston South Carolina, and have been the victim of an accident due to the negligence of a company or another person, it is time to book an appointment with the Green Law Firm to help get the settlement you deserve.