Here are two big ways that personal injury law and criminal law are different:
- Who the cases are between: In personal injury law, the case is directly between two people or entities. In criminal law, the case is initiated by the government on behalf of an injured party against the person presumed responsible. Person vs Person / State vs Person.
- What’s at stake: In a personal injury case, the result of a judgment is about financial compensation. In a criminal case, the judgment can include financial damages and legal actions, like jail.
A personal injury lawyer is an attorney that focuses specifically on personal injury law. They understand the in’s and out’s of the legal system. At Green Law Firm, we know it takes diligence, attention to detail and unyielding persistence to represent our clients best interest. We put your needs first!
What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
Now that we’ve covered the basics let’s review exactly what a personal injury attorney does for you.
1. They listen to your side of the story with empathy and attention. This is your lawyer; your opponents are sure to have their representation, especially if you’re up against a big company with an even bigger insurance company on their side.
2.They establish the strongest case they can on your behalf. We know the devil is in the details! Right from the beginning, our experienced legal team will gather as much evidence as we can to make your case rock-solid. Witness statement, medical bills, reports from law enforcement are all essential. We leave no stone unturned.
3. They keep you informed. A great lawyer will never leave you wondering and will answer all your questions. We are here to serve you so no question is too “silly” or small for us to answer. We answer your calls, return your emails and make sure you are educated each step of the way. Personal injury cases can be long and frustrating; Green Law Firm does the best it can to make the experience as stress-free as possible.
4. They go the distance. You probably didn’t know that only 4 percent of personal injury cases ever actually go to trial; approximately 96 percent of cases are resolved through a settlement. That’s because an actual case can be long, drawn out and expensive investments of time. At Green Law Firm, we put your best interests first; this is not about what is easiest for us but what is best for you. We evaluate each case on a specific, granular level. If needed, we’ll go the distance all the way to court!
What Do I Need to Do to Start My Personal Injury Claim?
First, we’ll tell you what you don’t need…. Money. We review your case 100 percent risk-free to you. No financial investment is needed to secure our services! We are paid based on how you are compensated and only on that. No costly deposits, no weird installments and no financial drain at a time when you may already be worried about making ends meet.
To begin, simply call us at 843-747- 2455. We’re here 24/7, every day of the week to give you the help you need when needed. No stress. No hassle. Just the help you, your loved one and your case deserves.